LAS VEGAS, NV – Camp EDC at Electric Daisy Carnival Las Vegas 2024 will return next to the Las Vegas Motor Speedway for its sixth year. For four nights and five days from Thursday, May 16th to Monday, May 20th, more than 20,000 Headliners will be welcomed back to our beloved desert oasis just steps away from the world’s largest dance music festival. Passes for ShiftPods, including Moon Glow and Desert Rose Premiere camping options, will be available in addition to B.Y.O. RV camping. Last year’s campers who currently hold EDC Las Vegas 2024 passes will receive first access to the Camp EDC loyalty presale beginning this Thursday, Sept. 21 at 10 a.m. PST. The Camp EDC pre-sale for all EDC Las Vegas 2024 ticket holders will begin this Friday, Sept. 22 at 10 a.m. PST.
At the heart of Camp EDC, Headliners can gather at the Mesa, best known for its wide variety of daily entertainment and community building activities. Headliners can soak up the electrifying atmosphere of camp EDC during daily pool parties at the Oasis pool deck while the shaded Sol, Cascada, and Tierra tent structures serve as centralized hubs for yoga, wellness workshops, glam and beauty stations, karaoke, art, food, a spa, and much more. Each year, Thursday night serves as the official Camp EDC Kickoff Party, which continues into the weekend with several afterparties in addition to the EDC Closing Party on Monday morning.
To enhance the festival camping experience, Camp EDC is introducing several exciting improvements and new offerings this year, including:
- Efficient Transportation Solutions: For Headliners camping in ShiftPods, anticipate a continuous tram service that will conveniently shuttle you and your #CampEDCFam from various points within the parking lots to the camping check-in area. After check-in, you can count on multiple tram stops throughout the campgrounds for your convenience. Say goodbye to lengthy walks with all of your gear throughout the campgrounds!
- Enhanced Shade Features: We’re enhancing all shower areas by introducing additional shade structures and misting lines. Stay comfortably cool while queuing for a refreshing shower!
- RV Power Enhancements: Introducing cutting-edge power equipment with enhanced resources, designed to mitigate power outages and streamline a hassle-free setup upon arrival. Our upgraded power infrastructure now allows for the separation of RVs and ShiftPods, ensuring that RVs don’t impact ShiftPod power service.
- Service Teams: We’re expanding our dedicated service teams, readily available and accessible to assist with any ticket, RV, or ShiftPod-related issues you may encounter.
Plus, prepare for a multitude of other upgrades and surprises to come! From exciting BBQ and grilling activities to a streamlined system that brings your camping crews’ ShiftPods closer together, #campEDC 2024 is pulling out all of the stops for an unforgettable experience!
All camping packages along with pricing and layaway deposit information for Camp EDC 2024 are detailed below.
- Moon Glow Camping (Pay in full: $1,449, Layaway starts at a $50 deposit plus taxes and fees): Accommodates up to four people plus one vehicle pass, with bedding not included. Each air-conditioned Moon Glow ShiftPod package also provides a personal lantern, a cushioned artificial grass floor, and one power strip to recharge any electronics.
- Desert Rose Premier Camping (Pay in full: $1,699 – Layaway starts at a $60 deposit plus taxes and fees): Each air-conditioned Desert Rose ShiftPod accommodates up to two people plus one vehicle pass, one deluxe queen bed or twin single beds with linens and pillows provided. Closer to the festival entrance, it’s located right in the heart of all the Camp EDC action. All you have to bring is your personal items and travel locks for the ShiftPod.
- B.Y.O. RV Camping (Pay in full: $599, Layaway starts at a $30 deposit plus taxes and fees): Accommodates up to eight people, and includes a dedicated RV site, access to The Mesa, bathrooms, and showers. Power options will be available, but must be ordered in advance at purchase checkout. Water and pump-out services will be available for purchase on-site.
Insomniac produces some of the most innovative, immersive music festivals and events in the world. Enhanced by state-of-the-art lighting, pyrotechnics and sound design, large-scale art installations, theatrical performers and next-generation special effects, these events captivate the senses and inspire a unique level of fan interaction. The quality of the experience is the company’s top priority.
Founded 30 years ago, Insomniac produces 10,000 concerts, club nights and festivals for seven million attendees annually across the globe. The company’s premier annual event, Electric Daisy Carnival Las Vegas, is the world’s largest dance music festival and attracts more than 525,000 fans over three days.
The company was founded by Pasquale Rotella and has been based in Los Angeles since it was formed in 1993. In 2013, Insomniac entered into a partnership with global entertainment company Live Nation.